Barre workouts are designed to give you the long, lean, streamlined physique of a dancer. Barre exercises primarily utilise your own bodyweight as a source of resistance through incorporating aspects of Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet. The techniques challenge your core muscles, improving stability, strength and most of all endurance.
Barre Fitness classes essentially provide an excellent strength and conditioning workout and work well alongside cardio exercises such as running and cycling. Regular practice is associated with lower body-fat and a leaner, more defined figure.
What You Can Expect:
- A complimentary consultation to help define your goals and assess your starting point
- Regular reviews to make sure you’re making the progress you want
- Home care plans if necessary
- Access to our VIP page
- Nutritional guidance as standard
- Supportive environment
- Improved posture
- Improved self-confidence
- Create lean and toned muscles
- Improved energy during the day and better sleep at night
- Increased focus and attention span
- And so much more!
Classes will incorporate a varying range of props, such as light hand weights, stretch bands, and stability balls as workout tools. Classes are about 50 minutes long, with warm-up exercises at the start and cool down stretches at the end of class.
Our Barre classes are suitable for all levels, and appropriate for a variety of fitness levels, ages, and ability.