Postnatal Essentials for Professionals
Are you tired of not having the confidence to help mums get back to exercise after they’ve had a baby?
Postnatal Essentials for Pilates and Fitness Professionals
Download your Free PostNatal Screening form by filling out your details below and start asking the right questions before starting a postnatal woman on an exercise course. Once you’ve done that you have 7 days to decide if you want to learn more about WHY you’re asking these questions.
Or why wait! Sign up now to our postnatal professionals course and start training your post natal clients with confidence sooner rather than later. Sign Up Now
Download the form (make sure to check your junk mail and whitelist our email) and you’ll be on your way to being the best postnatal trainer in your area! Be confident and knowledgeable when talking to your clients. They will be nervous, you knowing what you’re asking and why will put them at ease.
Study at your own pace online with our grow your confidence with Post Natal clients course!
– Leah Bryans B.Sc. Chartered Physiotherapist & Specialist in Women’s Health Physiotherapy & Pilates Professional
– Eleanor Finn, MIAPT Coru Reg. Physical Therapist & Pilates Professional
What you will learn:
– Learn how to effectively screen your post-natal clients
– Learn what those results mean
– Learn when to refer your client to a specialist
– Refresh your pelvic anatomy
– Learn about the pelvic changes during pregnancy
– Learn about common dysfunctions and pain experienced by some post-natal women
– Learn about DRAM and how to being training a client with it
– Learn about the golden 5 P’s
– Learn exercise principles particularly helpful for your postnatal client
PLUS these Extras!
– IAP explained and its importance
– Pilates based exercise programs to get you started with your post-natal client
– Progressions suitable to get your client exercising safely
– Private Facebook group to get your questions answered and connect with other students on this course
How it will payoff:
– Be confident when starting a training programme with a Postnatal client
– Know when someone is displaying symptoms that need specialist attention
– Grow your post-natal client base and have clients coming back to you for years AND referring their friends
– Be the go-to post-natal fitness professional in your area
Sign up today for only €99 to Earn CPD points and grow your confidence in training Postnatal clients.