Postnatal Essentials for Professionals
Grow your confidence and your clientele with this online course.
Postnatal Essentials for Pilates and Fitness Professionals
Learn about the most common issues faced by your postnatal clients, how to train them safely and when to refer them to a specialist so that you can grow your confidence and clientele!
- Study at your own pace with this online course content
– Leah Bryans B.Sc. Chartered Physiotherapist & Specialist in Women’s Health Physiotherapy & Pilates Professional
– Eleanor Finn, MIAPT Coru Reg. Physical Therapist & Pilates Professional
What you will learn:
– Learn how to effectively screen your post-natal clients
– Learn what those results mean
– Learn when to refer your client to a specialist
– Refresh your pelvic anatomy
– Learn about the pelvic changes during pregnancy
– Learn about common dysfunctions and pain experienced by some post-natal women
– Learn about DRAM and how to being training a client with it
– Learn about the golden 5 P’s
– Learn exercise principles particularly helpful for your postnatal client
PLUS these Extras!
– IAP explained and its importance
– Pilates based exercise programs to get you started with your post-natal client
– Progressions suitable to get your client exercising safely
– Private Facebook group to get your questions answered and connect with other students on this course
How it will payoff:
– Be confident when starting a training programme with a Postnatal client
– Know when someone is displaying symptoms that need specialist attention
– Grow your post-natal client base and have clients coming back to you for years AND referring their friends
– Be the go-to post-natal fitness professional in your area
Sign up today for only €99 to Earn CPD points and grow your confidence in training Postnatal clients.