As a past or current client of Fitness Movement Ltd trading as Finesse Movement, this document will advise you of how we as a company will be handling your data to comply with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or 2018 Data Protection Act.
What information is collected by finesse.ie:
Finesse.ie may collect information, such as your e-mail address, name and phone number. You must submit the information using a form on this website for this information to be made available to Finesse.ie
Use Of Your Information:
The information you provide to Finesse.ie will never be sold or leased to any third party. The information you provide via this website may be used to operate this website and/or contact you with requested information about services. If you provide your email address, we will add this to our mailing list, to confirm that you wish to be part of this mailing list, you will receive an initial email which will ask you to confirm your subscription, as required under GDPR.
Storage Of Your Information:
The information you provide to finesse.ie will be stored on our website database for a maximum of 7 days. This is to facilitate finesse.ie in carrying out your request for further information. After a period of 7 days has elapsed, your information will be securely and entirely removed from our website database. Your information will then be held by Fitness Movement Ltd until we complete the request for information by you. If we fail to reach you by phone, we will email you. If we fail to reach you by email, your information will be securely removed. If you have subscribed to our mailing list via a follow-up subscription confirmation email, your information will be stored securely with our mailing list service provider until such time as you choose to unsubscribe.
What information is collected at your Physical Therapy Appointment
The personal data we collect about you will include data relating to your name, address, date of birth, wider contact details and data relating to your health and presenting condition.
Use of your information:
We will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected, to facilitate your recovery from your presenting condition. We will only grant access to or share your data within the Finesse Team and where appropriate, and with your consent your medical doctor, consultant or other for the purposes of further investigation of your presenting condition.
Your email address provided will be used to notify you of your appointment booking, a reminder of your appointment a general appointment follow up and any cancellation of your appointment booking. Your phone number given will be used to contact you in relation to your appointment as required.
Storage of your information
As Registered Physical Therapists with the IAPT & insured by Balens it is a condition of our policy to take and retain client records.
All records will be kept for 7 years following the last occasion on which treatment was given. In the case of treatment to minors, records will be kept for at least 7 years after they reach the age of majority (18).
Contact details given are stored by our third party service provider and our accessible only by the finesse team where appropriate.
What information is collected at your Finesse Studio
The personal data we collect about you will include data relating to your name, email address, date of birth, wider contact details and data relating to your health in relation to your suitability to participate in classes or private training.
Use of your information:
We will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected. We will only grant access to or share your data within the Finesse Team
Your email address provided will be used to notify you of your class booking, a reminder of your class booking and any cancellation of your class booking either by us or you. As an active client of Finesse we will also use your email to share with you upcoming changes to our schedule. Your phone number given will be used to contact you in relation to your class as required.
Storage of your information
All records will be kept for 7 years following the last occasion on which a class was attended. Contact details given are stored by our third party service providers and our accessible only by the finesse team where appropriate.
Sale of Business
What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
What type of cookies does Finesse.ie use:
- Necessary: Finesse.ie makes use of necessary cookies to make this website operate, this includes page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function without these cookies.
- Preferences: Finesse.ie does not make use of preferential cookies. These type of cookies can be used to remember a language preference or a theme preference on some websites.
- Statistics: Finesse.ie makes use of statistical cookies to interpret and understand how visitors make use of this website. The information is collected and reported anonymously
- Marketing: Finesse.ie does not make use of marketing cookies. These type of cookies can be used to track users across websites in order to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
We use these cookies:
- Google Analytics – persistent cookie – 2-year duration – we use Google Analytics to improve the user experience on the website (you can opt out here)
- YouTube – persistent cookie – 30-day duration – we embed YouTube videos onto our site to provide you with additional educational material.
- Facebook – persistent cookie – 60-day duration – we use Facebook to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site.
Not sure where to start ?
Stay In Touch
Main St, Maynooth,
Co. Kildare W23 T6V3