Where should I start?
Head to the Book a Trial page and get signed up.
If you have been referred by a Physiotherapist/Physical Therapist, GP or other healthcare professional because of an injury, go to the book a consult form and we’ll call you to discuss your injury and where the best starting place is for you. You can call us or email us directly either on 01-505-4584 or email@example.com.
What do I wear and bring to class?
Do I need socks?
The Reformer looks a bit daunting. Will I be able to use it?
I'm not a complete beginner, where should I start?
How do I book in for a class?
Can I do drop in classes?
No, we do not offer casual drop in classes. We have our reasons for this. We are passionate about helping our clients create functional, balanced and pain free movement for themselves. We believe that consistency of practice is essential in that goal. We have lots of class packs or monthly membership options once you decide to commit to your goal to improve your overall health & well being.
Do I get anything else as part of my membership?
- Access to or Online classes at no extra charge
- A complimentary consultation if required, to assess the best place for you to start, please call to book
- Follow ups and regular reviews of your progress
- Home Care Plans to help reach your goal
- Nutritional Guidance if sought after or required
- Discounts on Natural Life.ie supplement Range
- Accountability for your success
- Small Classes 10 people in a class MAX
- Hands on correction (when we’re not in a pandemic)
- Expert instructors, with over 40 years experience between them
- Support from an awesome community
- Access to our Finesse Family Facebook Page
- Non Judgmental environment
Once i'm a member how do I book?
Once you are set up as a member, we encourage you to download our app (need a link), this is very handy to book your classes, Physical Therapy Appointments or to reschedule if you need to on the go. Download it now if you like and get a head start. Download App
What's the class or appointment cancellation policy?
If you cancel or reschedule your class or physical therapy session within 24 hours of your appointment it counts as a used session and you will be charged accordingly. This policy is strictly enforced with no exceptions. You may call our 24-hour time-stamped voicemail +353 87 7759805 even on Sunday or you can cancel by using our booking system App.
What if i'm late for class?
How do waiting lists work?
If you are added with less than 24 hours’ notice you can cancel without the class being deducted from your membership.
How will I know when it's time to move to the next level?
Alternatively book in for a Private class to get a movement assessment so we can direct you into the right class for you.