We guide our patients to recovery from chronic or acute pain or injury.
Some common issues we help with are general sports injuries, back pain, neck and shoulder problems, stress-related conditions, tension headaches, joint sprain, muscle strain, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, frozen shoulder, knee and hip pain, plantar fasciitis, fibromyalgia and more.
What is the difference between Physical Therapy and Physiotherapy?
The common goal of physical therapy is the same as physiotherapy. To help our patients feel well again. Our training has specialised us to assess and treat musculoskeletal problems only. We work only in the private sector. We are registered under the same government body as physiotherapists and we may use the name physiotherapist if we wish. However at Finesse we like the distinction the name physical therapy affords us. We are a hands on, patient centred clinic.
How do I book?
You can book an appointment here
Are you covered with my health insurance?
Are you regulated?
What should I bring to the appointment?
- Yourself and a bottle of water
- We will provide everything else including a fresh, medical grade face mask
- Please arrive at your appointment time and wait until the therapist opens the door for you
- Please bring any relevant MRI or other scan reports to your first visit or email them ahead of time.
What should I expect?
- Our appointment are 45 minutes long
- You will be brought through our history taking and special testing to determine a treatment plan
- A treatment, with your consent will follow
- You’ll be given protocols to follow until your next appointment.
How long is the appointment?
How much is an appointment?
Do you have a cancellation policy?
- Yes, we have a very strict 24 hour cancelation policy that is non negotiable. We appreciate that unexpected things happen, you may be late or have to cancel on the day. We reserve the right to charge for the appointment in full.
- In the case of a no show, we reserve the right to charge a €50 no show fee
Approved by all major health insurance
Treatments are provided by CORU registered therapists and approved by all major health insurance providers in Ireland.